WolfPack 4K 16x16 HDMI Matrix Router Switch w/WEB GUI, LAN, & RS232
Matrix Routers WolfPack 16-16 Matrix HDMI Router Switch w/LAN & RS232 Control provides the most flexible and cost effective solution in the market to route high definition video sources plus multi-channel (up to 7.1-channel) digital audio from any of the 16-HDMI source devices to the 16 - remote displays at the same time. Because it is a matrix router switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. The matrix also has optional 4K and can even use the TCP/IP controls to manage the unit from a web browser.
Our 16-16 HDMI Matrix Router Switch is a high performance HDMI switching card cage that is configured with 16 inputs and 16 with via slide in cards. Controlling the WolfPack 16-16 Matrix HDMI Router Switch is simple with front-panel buttons, the included infrared remote control and the RS-232 port.
Reasons that sets our WolfPack™ 16-16 HDMI Matrix Router Switch apart from others:
- 1080p HD and optional 4K for the best picture
- Optionally, uses the best HDBaseT HDMI to CATx extenders with POC (Power Over Cable), not cheap H.264 with fuzzy compressed video
- Card cage design
- Control via an Web Browser, RS232 & Front Buttons
- 2-Power Supplys w/automatic switch-over if a problem occurs
- 5-Year WolfPackCare™ Warranty from California
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support from California
The TCP/IP controls can also be used to manage the unit from a web browser. For example, if you wanted your DVD Player going to 5 displays and your DVR going to 3 displays all at the same time, then this is the device you need. What if you wanted to have your PC going to 4 displays downstairs, your DVD player to the display in your bedroom upstairs, and your cable box to your living room display and you wanted all of this to happen simultaneously? Well then this WolfPack HDMI Matrix switch is for you.
16-16 HDMI Matrix Router Switch Features:
- HDMI 1.3c compliant
- Optional 4K at 24 Hz with HDMI 1.4
- HDCP compliant
- User donated ELAN drivers
- 5 Year Extended Warranty
- Supports 1080p TV's at 24/30/60/100/200 Hz
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time
- Allows any HDMI display to view any HDMI source at any time
- Supports 7.1 channel digital audio
- Supports default HDMI EDID and learns the EDID of displays
- Support size up to 16 inputs and 16 outputs;
- Optionally supports HD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160@30hz;
- Support control via front-panel buttons, remote control, RS-232, telnet, and Web GUI;
- Redundant power supplys
- PC tool is available, facilitate remote control, monitor and display the input and output status.
- The matrix switch can switch every output channel to any HDMI input by push button, IR remote control, LAN, or RS-232 control
- Easy installation with rack-mounting design
Most applications of the 16-16 HDMI Matrix Router Switch are used in bars and server rooms & similar due to:
- The OFF/ON is on the back of the matrix so no one can turn it off
- There is a LOCK OFF/ON switch on the front to lock out the panel switches so no one can change them
- The matrix can be operated via its LAN and RS232 port which can be a remote location
- In a Bar or Restaurant where the units site behind the bar for manual control
Our 16-16 HDMI Matrix Router Switch is a high performance HDMI switching card cage that is configured with 8x2 = 16 inputs and 8x2 = 16 with via 2-port HDMI slide in cards. This 16-16 HDMI Matrix Router Switch supports multiple HDMI formats input and output, switching, without disturbing the other output, with high performance output.
NOTE: WolfPack 16-16 HDMI Matrix Router Switch can be controlled via the furnished remote control, front panel buttons, a LAN & the RS232 serial port. We have user donated, non-supported ELAN drivers.
Why not buy this 16-16 HDMI Matrix Router Switch today?
Matrix Router includes a 5 Year U.S. Limited Extended Warranty. There are two bundled parts to this 5 year warranty. The 5 year warranty is only for the main device you purchased and does not include any product options or additional products you purchased at the same time.
FIRST YEAR: The first year is direct with with Matrix Router at 833-965-3722. The warranty states that will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied written materials and Product information located on this Product web site page for a period of 1 year from the date of shipment of the Product and that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year from date of shipment.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective within the first year call Matrix Routers Tech Support Team with your order number at 833-965-3722 and they will verify the product is eligible for a warranty repair. An RMA number will then be issued via email. Shipped replacements will be in like new condition, tested and all components included. Please read Matrix Routers Warranty Terms and Conditions for more.
2ND THROUGH 5TH YEAR: The 2nd through 5th year are direct with Consumer Priority Extended Warranty Service (CPS) as they are Matrix Routers extended warranty provider. They are a large 3rd party repair company with facilities throughout the U.S. and offer our U.S. customers unparalleled product coverage and repairs. If after calling Matrix Router, at 833-965-3722, we find we can't fix the issue over the phone, and you need, you will henceforth deal directly with CPS for the repairs via their toll free phone number (833)-965-3722 Option 3 during the 2nd through 5th year.
Customers also viewed