18x18 Seamless Modular Matrix Router Chassis - Create Your Own
Matrix Routers Corporation WolfPack™ 18x18 Seamless Modular Matrix Router Chassis is an integrated HDMI video and HDMI audio modular HDMI card cage. The chassis back plane allows various technologies to be converted and switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination with multiple technologies.
The core of the 18x18 Seamless Modular Matrix Router Chassis consist of its highly configurable backplane that supports 18 seamless HDMI input cards & 18 seamless HDMI output cards. It is up to 1080p/60 compliant depending upon its configuration of cards. You can control the switch via its IOS or Android app, 2-button fast switch from the front buttons, a WEB GUI control or the RS-232 serial port. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control but can be controlled with its iOS and Android App as well as above.
These WolfPack™ Seamless HDMI Matrix Switchers allows switching between inputs with a clean video cut (frame-to-frame switching with no glitches). The WolfPack™ Seamless HDMI Matrix Switchers advanced processor allows it to process up to 18-live signals simultaneously, that means it can seamlessly and instantly switch (~100ms) between 18 HDMI inputs and 18 outputs. Most non-seamless matrix switchers require a delay of several seconds before they can switch between devices but with this WolfPack seamless HDMI family that wait time is completely eliminated.
10 Reasons that sets our Seamless 18x18 WolfPack™ Modular Matrix Router apart from others:
- Uses 1080p Seamless HDMI 1.4 cards
- Switches in 100 ms (0.000100 sec)
- Uses the best HDBaseT HDMI to CATx extenders with POC (Power Over Cable), not cheap H.264 with fuzzy compressed video
- Card cage chassis has 18-HDMI in and out card slots
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser, RS232 & Front Buttons
- SwiftSwitch™ Instant (100ms) Seamless Switching
- 2 - Power Supplys with larger matrices w/automatic switch-over if a problem occurs
- 2 - Year WolfPackCare™ Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- 24 - Programmable Preset Scenes To Choose From
WolfPack™ 1080p 8x16 Seamless HDMI Matrix Switch Configuration Example:
- 1 - 18-card in and 18-card out card cage
- 8 - 1-port HDMI seamless input cards = 8 HDMI inputs
- 16 - 1-port HDMI seamless output cards = 16 HDMI outputs
- 10 additional input slots for future card expansion to 18-inputs
- 2 additional output slots for future card expansion to 18-outputs
By having 1-port slide in seamless HDMI cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn't have to be sent to us for a repair. The WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Routers manage many type of HDMI signals including HDBaseT CATx cabling. These Modular HDMI Matrix Routers support long haul transmission, maintains power reliability in the event of failure and offer the best flexible solutions for an AV system deployment. Our Modular HDMI Matrix Routers also can support high-resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc. The EDID can be selected between seven different modes or copied from the attached displays.
This 18x18 Modular HDMI Matrix Router Chassis Features:
- Seamless switching of 1080p HDMI input and output cards
- 1080p HDBaseT Transmitters and Receivers to 220 and 330 feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 1080p with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- 1080p HDBaseT Transmitters and Receivers to 115 and 175 feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 4K/30 with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- Input and Output Cards Supported:
- 1080p HDMI
- HDBaseT to support 220 feet and 330 feet feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 1080p with (POE) Power Over Ethernet
- HDCP compliant
- Input HDMI cable distance: ~25 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Output HDMI cable distance: ~35 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Flexible card type design supporting 18 input cards and 18 output cards
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control via an automation control system
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Supports both HDBaseT signal inputs and outputs and the 1080p distance can up to 220 or 330 feet feet with only one Ethernet cable with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
The heart of the Seamless 18x18 Modular Matrix Router chassis which allows customization of the configuration for input and output cards to match every need of the system and application. The matrix support hot-plugs and you can change the cards while the equipment are still working.
Free Android and iOS App: The IOS App for this WolfPack card cage matrix is in the Apple Application Store and when you SEARCH the key words "MCS" or "Matrix Control System" you can download and install it to your iPad or iPhone. Also from your iPad or iPhone click the following link...MCS-matrix control system to install it directly. For the Android App click the following link and download it. Go to Android App for control of this HDMI matrix switch.
EDID Explained: The Modular HDMI Matrix Routers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with pre-defined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not configure a Seamless Modular HDMI Matrix Router based upon your needs today?
Matrix Routers Corporation includes a 2 Year WolfPackCare™ Advance Replace Limited Warranty on this matrix system. The warranty states that the Modular HDMI Matrix Router will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 2 years from the date of the receipt of the order & that the Modular Matrix Router will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use.
Slide-in Boards & HDBaseT Extenders: If a board or extender goes bad in the first 2-years and Matrix Routers Corporation Tech Support team verifys the problem after a telephone call, Matrix Routers Corporation will send a new or like-new unit usually within 24-hours by USPS Air Priority at Matrix Routers Corporation expense. We will ask for a credit card for payment in case the bad devcie is not sent back to us within 5-business days. You will need to provide us the tracking number as we will to you and you will need to pay for the devices return.
Chassis or Power Supply: If the chassis or power supply goes bad and Matrix Routers Corporation tech support team verifys it HDTV Supply will send a new or like-new chassis usually within 24-hours by UPS ground at Matrix Routers Corporation expense. We will ask for a credit card for payment in case the bad chassis is not sent back to us within 5-business days. You will need to provide us the tracking number as we will to you and you will need to pay for the chassis return.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item Matrix Routers Corporation Support Team will verify the product is eligible for a warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
Matrix Routers Corporation also sells a 3 or 5 Year warranty for this product. Please call us for a quote.
Why not buy this Modular HDMI Matrix Router today?
Adding HDMI output card to the WolfPack Modular Matrix Switch
Adding HDMI ou...Adding HDMI output card to the WolfPack Modular Matrix Switch