20x24 HDMI Matrix Router w/Remote Control
Matrix Routers WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 20x24 HDMI Matrix Router both audio and video signals. Because it is a matrix Router, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. The WolfPackLite 4K/30 20x24 HDMI Matrix Router is designed to allow the Routering and distribution 20 HDMI inputs to 24 HDMI outputs. The 20x24 Matrix is field expandable to up to 32 HDMI inputs & 32 HDMI outputs (additional cards are required).
The WolfPackLite 4K/30 20x24 HDMI Matrix Router is a top of the line digital matrix Router made for the demands of todays HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) routing. Created to route your systems HDMI signals to go to 24 outputs from 20 inputs, this 20x24 HDMI Matrix Router delivers high performance.
The Card Cage chassis has 8 - input slots and 8 - output slots. The HDMI input and HDMI output cards are 4 - port HDMI cards having 4 - HDMI connectors on each card. If one populates the complete chassis it configures to a 32x32 HDMI Router. Shown below is the configuration for this 20x24 HDMI Matrix Router.
WolfPackLite 4K/30 20x24 HDMI Matrix Router Configuration:
- 1 - 8 - card in and 8 - card out card cage with 32-HDMI in and 32-HDMI out capacity
- 4 - 5 - port HDMI input cards = 20 - female HDMI inputs
- 4 - 6 - port HDMI output cards = 24 - female HDMI outputs
Matrix Routers WolfPackLite 4K/30 matrix Routers can be used at Restaurants, Bowling Alleys, Fitness Centers, Sports Bars, Malls, Places of Worship, Data Centers, Casinos, Conference Rooms, Schools, Home Theaters or any application requiring HDMI Routering.
WolfPackLite 4K/30 20x24 HDMI Matrix Router Features:
- Routering of up to 20 HDMI sources to 24 displays
- 16-Presets to save for often used configurations
- HDCP and HDMI backwards compatible
- LCD front panel for status
- Supports 3D pass-through
- Supports High Speed HDMI 1.4 Specifications
- Also, supports full HD 1080p (1920x1080p@60Hz at 4:4:4 chroma)
- Supports DDC transmission
- Supports Dolby Digital-True HD and DTS-HD
- Control via its remote control, RS-232 and front-panel buttons
- Full RS-232 control for incorporating third party control systems
The WolfPackLite 4K/30 20x24 HDMI Matrix Router provides full HDCP internal management for todays integration in commercial A/V market, ensuring HDCP key authentication and administering the handshake internally. Our WolfPackLite 4K/30 20x24 HDMI Matrix Router comes with a full HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) internal management system that will eradicate any interception of your digital data.
Streaming between the source and display units is easily controlled through our HDMI 20x24 Matrix interface. HDCP key authentication will no longer be an issue when using our Router. Control for our unit is varied and easily accessible. Enabled RS-232 commands is provided for advanced user control management.
- I/O card board: 4 - HDMI ports/card
- Input Connector: HDMI A female; T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V, 75 ohms
- Video Output: HDMI A female; T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V; 75 ohms
- Gain: 0 dB
- Resolution: Up to 1080p/60 4:4:4 chroma
- Control Options: Buttons, IR remote & RS232 (9-pin female D connector)
- Worldwide Power Supply: 100VAC ~ 240VAC, 50/60Hz; 50W
- Temperature: -10 ~ 50 degrees C
- Working Humidity: 10 ~ 90 degrees
- Regulation: CE, FCC and CCC
WolfPackLite 4K/30 20x24 HDMI Matrix Router Specs:
- Gain: 0 dB
- Video Signal: HDMI (or DVI-D)
- Resolution Range: Up to 1080p 4:4:4 chroma
WolfPackLite 4K/30 20x24 HDMI Matrix Router Input:
- Inputs: 20 HDMI
- Input Connector: HDMI
- Input Level: T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Input Impedance: 75 ohms
WolfPackLite 4K/30 20x24 HDMI Matrix Router Output:
- Outputs: 24 HDMI
- Output Connector: HDMI
- Output Level T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Output Impedance: 75 ohms
Other WolfPackLite 4K/30 20x24 HDMI Matrix Router Specs:
- Input cable distance: ~25 feet AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Output cable distance: ~35 feet AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- HDCP Management: Compliant with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) using DVI and HDMI 1.4 standards. The built-in HDCP management technology can analyze HDCP key authentication and realize the handshake internally.
- Serial Control Port: RS-232, 9-pin female D connector with a pin configuration of 2 = TX, 3 = RX, 5 = GND
- IR Remote: Yes
- Front Panel Control: Buttons
Why not buy this WolfPackLite 4K/30 20x24 HDMI Matrix Router today?
Find Similar Products by Category
Ways to control Front Panel, Remote Control and RS232
Ways to contro...Ways to control Front Panel, Remote Control and RS232