4K/30 HDMI Input Card
This WolfPack™ 1-Port 4K/30 HDMI Input Card works with our WolfPack Modular Matrix Router card cage chassis. With 2 - screws you can easily add or remove this card to increase or decrease the number of single input 4K/30 HDMI channels within the matrix. It is a high-bandwidth card that supports full 4K/30, HD 1080p or 1920x1200 video resolutions. The card supports full cross-point switching and is HDCP 1.4 and HDMI 1.4 compliant
10+ GBPS, HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 and Backwards Compatible: This card supports the HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 standards at a bandwidth of 10+ Giga-Bits-Per-Second (GBPS) and is backwards compatible to earlier versions.
This 1-Port 4K/30 HDMI Input Card Features:
- 1 port 4K/30 HDMI Pass-Through Input card
- Fully compatible with HDMI 4K/30
- High bandwidth up to 10+ Gbps
- Built-in HDCP internal management
- HDMI 1.4 & HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Built-in EDID & DDC management
- Supports resolutions up to 4K/30, 1920x1200 or Full HD 1080p
- Supports Lip-Sync pass-through
- Up to 48-bit Deep Color & x.v color support
- Supports 7.1 Dolby Digital, True HD and DTS-HD
- Plug & play, easily integrates to our WolfPack modular matrix switcher series
- Plug-in card with keyed black metal plate
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 0° to +40° C (+32° to +104° F)
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 90%, Non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -10° to +60° C (+14° to +140° F)
- Storage Humidity: 20% to 90%, Non-condensing
Why not buy this 1-Port 4K/30 HDMI Input Card today?
MATRIX ROUTERS CORPORATION includes a 2 Year WolfPackCare™ Advance Replace Limited Warranty on this card. The warranty states that this card will perform substantially in accordance with is specs for a period of 2 years from the date of the receipt of the order & that the card will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item our Support Team will verify the product is eligible for a warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
If a board or extender goes bad within the first 2-years and our Tech Support team verifys the problem after telephone to 833-WOLFPACK we will send a new or like-new card usually within 24-hours by USPS Air Priority at Matrix Routers Corporation expense. We may ask for a credit card for payment in case the bad card is not sent back to us within 5-business days. You will need to provide us the tracking number as we will to you and you will need to pay for the devices return.
Adding HDMI output card to the WolfPack Modular Matrix Switch
Adding HDMI ou...Adding HDMI output card to the WolfPack Modular Matrix Switch