Matrix Routers Corporations WolfPack™ Family of Modular HDMI Matrix Routers are a pack of high performance video and audio modular HDMI matrix Routers that circle the competition to devour them. The various changeable input and output cards make the modular Matrix Switcher System extremely flexible, allowing it to be an all-in-one solution for a variety of different projects. It is designed so that it can support a variety of different video signals with cross switching which should make other manufactures howl with jealousy.
Because it is a HDMI Matrix Router, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. The WolfPack Modular Matrix Routers system is designed to allow the switching and distribution of up to 32 source devices to up to 32 connected displays (model specific), either directly via HDMI and/or via CAT5e/6/7 inputs and outputs to compatible transmitters and/or receivers with many control options depending on the module configuration. In addition, this matrix also features IP control allowing users to access and control the matrix remotely and also allow additional options for integration of third-party control systems.
This WolfPack™ 32x32 HDMI Matrix Router Chassis can be controlled 9-Ways by:
- iOS devices like an iPad
- Android devices like a Galaxy Tablet
- Front panel buttons
- Remote control
- Telnet and a
- WebGUI browser
WolfPack 4K/30 8x16 HDMI Matrix Router Configuration Example:
- 1 - 2-card in and 2 card out card cage chassis (HDTVANIMOD16)
- 1 - 8-port 4K/30 HDMI input card (HDTVANIINHD)
- 2 - 8 port 4K/30 HDMI output cards (HDTVANIOUTHD)
WolfPack 4K/30 16x32 HDMI Matrix Router Configuration Example:
- 1 - 4-card in and 4 card out card cage chassis (HDTVANIMOD32)
- 2 - 8-port 4K/30 HDMI input cards = 16 HDMI inputs (HDTVANIINHD)
- 4 - 8 port 4K/30 HDMI output cards = 32 HDMI outputs(HDTVANIOUTHD)
- 2 - Redundant Power Supplies Included
WolfPack Modular Matrix Router Chassis Features:
- Up to 32 HDMI, DVI, CA T5e/6/7 or VGA source devices (dependent on module configuration) connected with appropriate cables
- Up to 32 displays (TV or monitor) or AV receivers equipped with HDMI, DVI, CAT5e/6/7 connection (dependent on module configuration) connected with appropriate cables
- Also included is a DVI output for local monitoring of the output allowing installers to easily monitor, test, and configure the Inputs and Outputs on installation
- Industry standard CAT5e/6/7 cable (for CAT5e/6/7 inputs/outputs)
- Compatible PoH HDBaseT™ Transmitters/Receivers for CAT5e/6/7
- Input/Output modules
- HDMI, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Interchangeable input and output modules
- Input and output module types can be mixed and added in multiples of (8) from 8x8 (1 Input module, 1 Output module) up to 32x32 (4 Input modules, 4 Output modules) with HDMI, DVI, CAT5e/6/7 and VGA (Input only) connection types
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to WUXGA and 480i to 1080p and 4K2K@24/25/30
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports control of the matrix via front panel, RS-232, Telnet and WebGUI controls and a remote control
- Supports (10) available preset settings
- Supports (3) EDID modes: Standard, Dynamic and Manual
- Dual removal power supply units except the HDTVANIMODZ8)
- Supports HDMI cable input lengths of up to ~50 ft/15M each way (1080p@8-bit resolution), ~33 ft/10M (1080p@12-bit resolution) or ~17 ft/5M (4K2K@30 resolution)
- Supports CAT5e/6/7 cable output lengths of up to ~330 ft/100M (1080p@8-bit/12-bit resolution) or ~230 ft/70M (4K2K@30 resolution) dependent on board capabilities
- HDBaseT™ 5Play™ convergence supports HD Video, HD Audio, PoC, Ethernet and IR/RS-232 Control
- HDBaseT™ 4Play convergence supports HD Video, HD Audio, PoC and IR/RS-232 Control
Providing unparalleled levels of flexibility, with an advanced modular design these models can be setup in a wide variety of combinations allowing users the ability to tailor the Matrix to their requirements by simply adding or removing the input or output modules as required.
The WolfPack Modular Matrix is supplied with dual removable internal power supply units (except HDTVANIMODZ8 which has only one Power Supply) which allow for maximum up time and maintenance. Also included is a DVI-D output for local monitoring of the output allowing you to easily monitor, test, and configure the Inputs and Outputs on installation. In addition, this matrix also features Web GUI control. The WolfPack Modular Matrix Switcher comes in three different models, all of which provide the same basic functions. The input and output cards work with all of the modules. The major difference between these models is the number of card slots they provide.
WolfPack Modular Matrix Router Card Cage Chassis Models:
- HDTVANIMODZ8: 1 input card slot & 1 output card slot
- HDTVANIMODZ16: 2 input card slots & 2 output card slots
- HDTVANIMODZ32: 4 input card slots & 4 output card slots
There are multiple groups of interchangeable cards designed to work with the matrix; the Input cards series and the Output card series. All of these cards are designed to support hot plug & play and each of the above Modular Matrix Routers can be used with any of the input and output cards for signal conversion. The HDMI ports can be replaced by DVI, HDbaseT, VGA inputs and outputs...we can mix and match ports...it′s completely customizable.
Supported Modular Matrix Switcher Input & Output Cards:
- HDMI up to 4K/30
- Single Link DVI w/o audio
- VGA with analog audio - Only Input Cards
- HDBaseT over CAT6 up to 330 feet up to 4K
Call us at 833-WOLFPACK to configure a custom unit for you.
NOTE 2: This special order built matrix is not in stock as we custom build each unit. The unit has a three year warranty and is non-returnable and non-cancelable due to it being a custom built switcher. Also please call us for our payment methods before you place your order. HDBaseT transmitters and receivers are not interchangeable between manufacturers so call us at 833-WOLFPACK with your HDBaseT needs.
Matrix Routers Corporation includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on this WolfPack Modular 4K HDMI Matrix Switcher. The warranty states that the WolfPack Modular 4K HDMI Matrix Switcher will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt & that the WolfPack Modular 4K HDMI Matrix Switcher will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item Matrix Routers Corporation Support Team will verify the product is eligible for a warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
Adding HDMI output card to the WolfPack Modular Matrix Switch
Adding HDMI ou...Adding HDMI output card to the WolfPack Modular Matrix Switch