MATRIX ROUTERS, INC. WolfPack™ 4K WolfPack 4x32 HDMI Matrix Router is configured with 4 in & 32 out HDMI slide-in cards. A 36x36 chassis back plane allows HDMI to be converted and switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs. The 4K WolfPack 4x32 HDMI Matrix Router is 4K at 30 Hz compliant.
The core of the 4K WolfPack 4x32 HDMI Matrix Router consist of an 36x36 Modular Matrix chassis and its highly configurable WolfPack backplane that supports 36 input cards and 36 output cards. You can control the 4x32 HDMI Matrix Router via front Touch Screen, WEB GUI control, the RS-232 serial port & the supplied iOS/Android App. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control. By having 1-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn′t have to be sent to us for a repair.
10 Reasons that sets our 4x32 WolfPack™ HDMI Modular Matrix Router apart from others:
- 4K for the best picture
- Optionally uses the best HDBaseT HDMI to CATx extenders, not cheap H.264 with fuzzy compressed video
- Upgrade Card cages to 160x160 HDMI ins and outs
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser, RS232 & Front Buttons
- Optionable SwiftSwitch™ Instant (100ms) Seamless Switching
- 2-Power Supplys w/automatic switchover if a problem occurs
- 2-Year WolfPackCare™ Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- Other in & out cards available like VGA, DVI, Fiber, SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
- Nearly 10,000 5**** Reviews
The 4K WolfPack 4x32 HDMI Matrix Router manages HDMI input signals for the inputs and female HDMI outputs for HDMI cabling. This 4K WolfPack 4x32 HDMI Matrix Router supports long haul transmission, maintains power reliability in the event of failure and offer the best flexible solutions for an AV system deployment. Our 4K WolfPack 4x32 HDMI Matrix Switcher also can support high-resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc. The EDID can be selected between seven different modes or copied from the attached displays.
4K WolfPack 4x32 HDMI Matrix Router Features:
- Chassis size: 36 input and 36 outputs cards
- Input Cards Supported:
- 4 - 4K female HDMI single port cards = 4 - HDMI inputs
- Output Cards:
- 32 - 4K female HDMI single port cards = 32 - HDMI outputs
- Input HDMI cable distance: Up to ~12 feet with an AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Output HDMI cable distance: Up to ~35 feet with an AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Flexible card type design supporting 4 input cards and 32 output cards
- Hot Swappable with easy plug n play
- RS232 serial control port, using serial commands
- TCP/IP control via Ethernet
- Global presets to save and recall the function
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control
- Supports seamless switching, no black/ blue/ split screen while switching
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
The heart of the 4K WolfPack 4x32 HDMI Matrix Switcher is the WolfPack chassis backplane which allows customization of the configuration for input and output cards to match every need of the system and application. The matrix support hot-plugs and you can change the cards while the equipment are still working.
Free Android and iOS App: The IOS App for this WolfPack card cage matrix is in the Apple Application Store and when you SEARCH the key words "MCS" or "Matrix Control System" you can download and install it to your iPad or iPhone. Also from your iPad or iPhone click the following link...MCS-matrix control system to install it directly. For the Android App click the following link and download it. Go to Android App for control of this HDMI matrix switch. EDID Explained:
The 4K WolfPack 4x32 HDMI Matrix Switchers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with pre-defined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not buy buy this 4K WolfPack 4x32 HDMI Matrix Router today?
MATRIX ROUTERS, INC includes a 2 Year WolfPackCare™ Advance Replace Limited Warranty on this matrix system. The warranty states that the 4x42 HDMI Matrix Router will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 2 years from the date of the receipt of the order & that the 4x42 HDMI Matrix Router will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use.
Slide-in Boards: If a board or extender goes bad in the first 2-years and our Tech Support team verifys the problem after a telephone call, Matrix Routers will send a new or like-new unit usually within 24-hours by USPS Air Priority at Matrix Routers expense. We will ask for a credit card for payment in case the bad devcie is not sent back to us within 5-business days. You will need to provide us the tracking number as we will to you and you will need to pay for the devices return.
Chassis or Power Supply: If the chassis or power supply goes bad and our tech support team verifys it we will send a new or like-new chassis usually within 24-hours by UPS ground at our expense. We will ask for a credit card for payment in case the bad chassis is not sent back to us within 5-business days. You will need to provide us the tracking number as we will to you and you will need to pay for the chassis return.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item our Support Team will verify the product is eligible for a warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
Adding HDMI output card to the WolfPack Modular Matrix Switch
Adding HDMI ou...Adding HDMI output card to the WolfPack Modular Matrix Switch
Customers also viewed