4K 8x16 HDMI Matrix Router w/iPad & Android App, Web GUI, RS232 & Front Button Control
MATRIX ROUTERS, INC WolfPack 4K 8x16 HDMI Matrix Router is a pre-configured integrated HDMI video and HDMI audio modular HDMI matrix router. Its 4K 18x18 chassis back plane allows HDMI technologies to be converted and switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs. The core of the 8x16 HDMI Matrix Router consists of an 18x18 Modular Matrix Router chassis and its highly configurable bus that supports 18 input cards and 18 output cards. The 8x16 HDMI Matrix Router is also 4K at 30 Hz compliant. You can control the 8x16 HDMI Matrix Router via front buttons, WEB GUI control, or the RS-232 serial port. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control but can be controlled with its iOS and Android app.
By having 1-port slide in cards the Router is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn′t have to be sent to us for a repair. The WolfPack 4K 8x16 HDMI Matrix Router manages HDMI input signals for the inputs and outputs. This 4K 8x16 HDMI Matrix Router maintains power reliability in the event of failure with its 2-Power Supplys and offers the best flexible solutions for an AV system deployment. Our 8x16 HDMI Matrix Router also can support high-resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc. The EDID can be selected between seven different modes or copied from the attached displays.
10 Reasons that sets our 4K 8x16 HDMI Matrix Router apart from others:
- 4K for the best picture
- Optionally, uses the best HDBaseT HDMI to CATx extenders, not cheap H.264 with fuzzy compressed video
- Card cages to 160x160 HDMI ins and outs
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser, RS232 & Front Buttons
- Optionable SwiftSwitch™ Instant (100ms) Seamless Switching
- 2-Power Supplys with larger matrices w/automatic switch-over if a problem occurs
- 2-Year WolfPackCare™ Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- Other in & out cards available like VGA, DVI, Fiber, SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
- Nearly 10,000 5**** Reviews
4K 8x16 HDMI Matrix Router Features:
- Chassis size: 18 input and 18 outputs cards
- Input Cards Supported:
- 8 - 4K female HDMI single port cards = 16 - HDMI inputs
- Output Cards:
- 16 - 4K female HDMI single port cards = 16 - HDMI outputs
- Input HDMI cable distance: Up to ~12 feet with an AWG22 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Input HDMI cable distance: Up to ~25 feet with an AWG22 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Flexible card type design supporting 18 input cards and 18 output cards
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control
- Supports seamless switching, no black/ blue/ split screen while switching
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
- Size: (L/W/H) 18x18: 4U - 482 X 390 X 178mm - 18.97 x 15.35 x 7.01 inches
- Weight: 40 pounds
The heart of the HDMI inputs is the WolfPack Router chassis backplane which allows customization of the configuration for input and output cards to match every need of the system and application. The matrix support hot-plugs and you can change the cards while the equipment are still working.
Free Android and iOS App: The IOS App for this WolfPack card cage matrix is in the Apple Application Store and when you SEARCH the key words "MCS" or "Matrix Control System" you can download and install it to your iPad or iPhone. Also from your iPad or iPhone click the following link...MCS-matrix control system to install it directly. For the Android App click the following link and download it. Go to Android App for control of this HDMI matrix switch.
WolfPack 4K 8x16 HDMI Matrix Router Configuration:
- 1 - 18-card in and 18 card out 4K card cage
- 8 - 1-port 4K HDMI input cards = 16-HDMI inputs
- 16 - 1-port 4K HDMI output cards = 16-HDMI outputs
- 10 - Spare input slots for adding 2-more inputs
- 2 - Spare output slots for adding 2-more outputs
EDID Explained: The 4K 8x16 HDMI Matrix Routers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with pre-defined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not buy this 4K 8x16 HDMI Matrix Router today?
MATRIX ROUTERS, INC includes a 2 Year WolfPackCare™ Advance Replace Limited Warranty on this matrix system. The warranty states that the 8x16 HDMI Matrix Router will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 2 years from the date of the receipt of the order & that the 8x16 HDMI Matrix Router will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use.
Slide-in Boards: If a board or extender goes bad in the first 2-years and our Tech Support team verifys the problem after a telephone call, Matrix Routers will send a new or like-new unit usually within 24-hours by USPS Air Priority at Matrix Routers expense. We will ask for a credit card for payment in case the bad devcie is not sent back to us within 5-business days. You will need to provide us the tracking number as we will to you and you will need to pay for the devices return.
Chassis or Power Supply: If the chassis or power supply goes bad and our tech support team verifys it we will send a new or like-new chassis usually within 24-hours by UPS ground at our expense. We will ask for a credit card for payment in case the bad chassis is not sent back to us within 5-business days. You will need to provide us the tracking number as we will to you and you will need to pay for the chassis return.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item our Support Team will verify the product is eligible for a warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
Customers also viewed