Matrix Routers WolfPack 4K/30 8x16 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Router with 16-CAT5 outs is a pre-configured integrated HDMI video and HDMI audio modular HDMI matrix router. The 18x18 chassis′s back plane allows HDMI technologies to be converted and switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs. The core of the 8x16 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Router consist of an 18x18 Modular Matrix chassis and its highly configurable backplane that supports 18 input cards and 18 output cards. The 8x16 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Router is also 4K at 30 Hz and HDCP compliant. Matrix Routers implementation of the HDBaseT technology and this product adds virtually zero latency to the signal, less than 7 microseconds over 220 feet of CATx cable. At 100 feet you are talking about 3 microseconds. This means for example, in a church or auditorium, the speakers lips are in synch with the image on all the TVs and projectors. You can control the 8x16 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Router via front buttons, WEB GUI control, or the RS-232 serial port. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control but can be controlled with its iOS and Android app.
10 Reasons that sets our WolfPack™ HDMI Modular Matrix Switchers apart from others:
- 4K/30 for the best picture
- Uses the best HDBaseT HDMI to CATx extenders with POC (Power Over Cable), not cheap H.264 with fuzzy compressed video
- Card cages to 160x160 HDMI ins and outs
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser, RS232 & Front Buttons
- Optionable SwiftSwitch™ Instant (100ms) Seamless Switching
- 2-Power Supplys with larger matrices w/automatic switch-over if a problem occurs
- 2-Year WolfPackCare™ Advance Replace Warranty from USA California
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support from USA California
- Other in & out cards available like VGA, DVI, Fiber, SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
- Optional low cost Video wall Processors
For the Android App click the following link and download it. Go to Android App for control of this HDMI matrix switch.
WolfPack 4K/30 8x16 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Router with 16-HDBaseT Receivers Configuration:
- 1 - 18-card in and 18 card out 4K card cage
- 8 - 1-port 4K HDMI input cards = 8-HDMI inputs
- 16 - 1-port 4K HDMI HDBaseT output cards = 16-RJ45 outputs
- 16 - HDMI HDBaseT receivers going to 220 feet at 1080p and 120 feet at 4K/30
- 10 - Spare input slots for adding 10-more inputs
- 2 - Spare output slots for adding 2-more outputs
By having 1-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn′t have to be sent to us for a repair. The WolfPack 8x16 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Router manages HDMI input signals for the inputs and HDBaseT CATx cabling for the output. This 8x16 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Router support long haul transmission, maintains power reliability in the event of failure and offer the best flexible solutions for an AV system deployment. Our 8x16 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Router also can support high-resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc. The EDID can be selected between seven different modes or copied from the attached displays.
4K/30 8x16 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Router Feature:
- Chassis size: 18 input and 18 outputs cards
- Input Cards Supported:
- 8 - 4K female HDMI single port cards = 8 - HDMI inputs
- Output Cards:
- 16 - HDBaseT HDMI single port cards = 16 - RJ45 outputs
- 16 - HDBaseT Receivers to support 220 feet at 1080p or 120 feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 4K/30
- Input HDMI cable distance: Up to ~12 feet with an AWG22 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Flexible card type design supporting 18 input cards and 18 output cards
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control
- Supports seamless switching, no black/ blue/ split screen while switching
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
The heart of the 8x16 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Router is the WolfPack chassis backplane which allows customization of the configuration for input and output cards to match every need of the system and application. The matrix support hot-plugs and you can change the cards while the equipment are still working.
Free Android and iOS App: The IOS App for this WolfPack card cage matrix is in the Apple Application Store and when you SEARCH the key words "MCS" or "Matrix Control System" you can download and install it to your iPad or iPhone. Also from your iPad or iPhone click the following link...MCS-matrix control system to install it directly.
EDID Explained: The 8x16 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Routers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with pre-defined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not buy buy this 8x16 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Router today?
Matrix Routers includes a 2 Year WolfPackCare™ Advance Replace Limited Warranty on this matrix system. The warranty states that the Modular HDMI Matrix Router will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 2 years from the date of the receipt of the order & that the Modular Matrix Router will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use.Slide-in Boards & HDBaseT Extenders: If a board or extender goes bad in the first 2-years and Matrix Routers Tech Support team verifys the problem after a telephone call, Matrix Routers will send a new or like-new unit usually within 24-hours by USPS Air Priority at Matrix Routers expense. We will ask for a credit card for payment in case the bad devcie is not sent back to us within 5-business days. You will need to provide us the tracking number as we will to you and you will need to pay for the devices return. Chassis or Power Supply: If the chassis or power supply goes bad and Matrix Routers tech support team verifys it Matrix Routers will send a new or like-new chassis usually within 24-hours by UPS ground at Matrix Routers expense. We will ask for a credit card for payment in case the bad chassis is not sent back to us within 5-business days. You will need to provide us the tracking number as we will to you and you will need to pay for the chassis return. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item Matrix Routers Support Team will verify the product is eligible for a warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. Matrix Routers also sells a 3 or 5 Year warranty for this product. Please call us for a quote.
Why not buy this Modular HDMI Matrix Router today?
Adding HDMI output card to the WolfPack Modular Matrix Switch
Adding HDMI ou...Adding HDMI output card to the WolfPack Modular Matrix Switch
Customers also viewed