WolfPack 8x8+2 HDMI Matrix Router with CAT cables Outputs, IR, ARC & 2-Extra HDMI Outs
Matrix Routers WolfPack 8x8 HDMI Matrix Router over CAT cables connects eight HDMI sources to 8+2 displays. The matrix features eight CATx RJ45 outputs and both output 7 & 8 are mirrored to provide a HDMI output which runs simultaneously. Connect a single UTP Receiver to each of the over one CATx cable outputs to extend the HDMI signal up to 150 feet for multi-room connectivity. It works with Blu-Ray players, Set-Top boxes, Home Theater PCs, and game consoles that connect to an HDMI display. Any source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it via the supplied IR Remote Control, RS232, TCP/IP or by using the selection buttons on the front panel. This device supports High Definition Audio and is 3D compatible.
The 8 by 8 Matrix simultaneously routes eight HDMI sources to up to eight remote displays with 8-CAT5e/6/7 receivers over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 150 feet distance. It supports up to 16 different EDID configurations to support problem installs.
What Sets Our WolfPack 8x8 HDMI Matrix over CATx Cables Apart From Others:
- Includes 8-HDMI/CATx receivers
- Inputs: 8 - HDMI
- Outputs: 8 - RJ45
- Outputs: 2 - HDMI along side the CATx 7 and 8 outputs
- ARC via the Coax audio on each of the 8-HDMI/CATx receivers
- Remote IR on each HDMI receiver
- 8 - Remote IR inputs and 8 - Remote IR outputs
- 16 - EDID Modes
- 5 Year warranty
8x8 HDMI Matrix Router over CAT cables Features:
- WolfPack 8 HDMI audio/video sources to be simultaneously distributed to up to 8 display devices
- Transmission over single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 150 feet distance
- High Definition resolutions up to 1080P@60Hz, and 1080P 3D@24Hz
- Supports up to 7.1 channels of High Definition audio (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- EDID supports up to 16 different configurations
- Supports unidirectional wideband IR control from display to source
- Flexible control through on-panel buttons, IR remote control, RS-232 or Ethernet protocol
- HDMI Compliance HDMI 1.3
- HDCP Compliance HDCP 1.3
- Video Bandwidth 4.95 Gbps
- Video Resolutions up to 1080P@60Hz, and 1080P 3D@24Hz
- Color Space RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2
- Color Depth 10-bit, 12-bit
- Audio Formats PCM 2CH, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby A™os, DTS:X
- Inputs 8x HDMI Type A [19-pin female]
- 1x 9-pin D-sub [RS-232]
- 1x RJ45 [IP Control / LAN Serving]
- 9x 3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack [Infrared Receiver]
- Outputs 2x HDMI Type A [19-pin female]
- 8x RJ45 [HDMI & Propriety Data]
- 8x 3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack [Infrared Emitter]
AUDIO RETURN CHANNEL (ARC): The connected display must support this function for ARC to function correctly. When ARC is activated, the Coaxial output of the receiver unit will output the displays content audio signal. When ARC is de-activated, the Coaxial output of the receiver unit will output the sources audio signal.
Matrix Routers includes a 5 Year U.S. Limited Warranty on this product. There are two bundled parts to this 5 year warranty. The 5 year warranty is only for the main device you purchased and does not include any product options or additional products you purchased at the same time.
FIRST YEAR: The first year is direct with with Matrix Routers at 800-841-9238. The warranty states that the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied written materials and Product information located on this Product web site page for a period of 1 year from the date of shipment of the Product and that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year from date of shipment.
In order to get a warranty repair for a defective item within the first year call Matrix Routers Tech Support Team with your order number at 800-841-9238 and they will verify the product is eligible for a warranty repair. An RMA number will then be issued via email. Shipped replacements will be in like new condition, tested and all components included. Please read Matrix Routers Warranty Terms and Conditions for more.
2ND THROUGH 5TH YEAR: The 2nd through 5th year are direct with Consumer Priority Extended Warranty Service (CPS) as they are Matrix Routers extended warranty provider. They are a large 3rd party repair company with facilities throughout the U.S. and offer our U.S. customers unparalleled product coverage and repairs. If after calling Matrix Routers, at 800-841-9238, we find we can't fix the issue over the phone, and you need a repair, you will henceforth deal directly with CPS for the repairs via their toll free phone number (800) 905-0443 Option 3 during the 2nd through 5th year.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed