MATRIX ROUTERS, INC WolfPack 12x16 Component Video Matrix Router is designed for routing high definition component video. The 12x16 Component Video Matrix Router allows the centralization of all video source equipment, and distribution throughout the home or business. The 12x16 Component Video Matrix Router is perfect for small to medium sports bars that do not need audio at the TVs. Because it is a matrix router, any input may be sent to any output; or the same input may be sent to all outputs or any combination. The WolfPack matrix can be controlled via IR (built in sensor or wired input on rear panel) and serial port (RS232/USB). When using the USB port, the matrix switch will be installed as a virtual COM port. This means that any control program capable of controlling a device through a normal serial port should be able to control the matrix through a USB port.
WolfPack 12x16 Component Video Matrix Router Features:
- Component video (YPbPr)
- Component video (YPbPr) section bandwidth is 140 MHz for 1080p
- Full non-blocking matrix - all outputs can display the same signal, or different signals.
- VFD front panel - no moving parts to jam.
- Multiple control inputs - RS-232, USB, IR detector (front) and wired IR (rear)
- Highly visible Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD)
- 16 memories for storing and recalling switching commands
- Front panel lockout and blackout
- Black rack mount kit included
- IR codes available in several formats for easy integration
WolfPack 12x16 Component Video Matrix Router Specifications
- Input coupling AC
- Input impedance/termination 75 ohms
- Output coupling DC
- Output impedance 75 ohms source terminated
- Output video bandwidth (-3dB) 140 MHz
- Crosstalk Below 80dB
- Video modes 480i, 480p, 540i, 540p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video vertical rates 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.97, 60
- Output video bandwidth (-1dB) 10 MHz
- Crosstalk Below 80dB
- Input voltage 90-240V AC 50-60Hz autosensing
- Input power max 50W)
- Dim. with feet (removable) 17W x 3.75H x 10.75D
- Dim without feet 17W x 3.55H x 10.75D
- Weight 8.8 lbs (shipping wt. 13 lbs.)
- Power Inlet: IEC 320-C14
- Input Voltage: 90-240VAC 50-60Hz, 8W typical
- Dimensions: Width: 17 Height: 3.45 Depth 10.5 (not including removable feet)
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Video Bandwidth: 140MHz+ (full 1080p)
- RS-232: 115.2K baud, full two way protocol
- USB: Slave device, Windows driver included, installs as virtual COM port at 115.2K baud
- Rear IR: 3.5mm mono jack for 5V or 12V blaster input, polarity insensitive
- This 12x16 matrix cannot be switched via the front panel so use the remote control that is included.
MATRIX ROUTERS, INC includes a 2 Year Limited Warranty on this WolfPack 12x16 Component Video Matrix Router. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 2 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 2 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, our Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed