WolfPack 16x16 HDMI Matrix Router
MATRIX ROUTERS, INC WolfPack™ 16x16 HDMI Matrix Router is an HDMI switching platform with 16-HDMI female inputs going to 16-HDMI female outputs. It allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. Our WolfPack™ 16x16 HDMI Matrix Router has an LED display, audio and video synchronization of separate switching functions, input precision adaptive compensation and supports the input signal status.
The 16-16 HDMI Matrix Router has an RS232 communication interface. The WolfPack 16x16 HDMI Matrix Router is a distinct HDMI solution that offers an easy and affordable way to route any of 16 HDMI video sources to any of 16 HDMI displays, and view them in any arrangement. As a matrix router the WolfPack 16x16 HDMI Matrix Router allows sixteen HDMI source devices to cross connect to sixteen HDMI displays at the same time, while independently controlling the output in any array possible, giving you the ultimate flexibility and control in any multi-display HDMI installation.
WolfPack Fixed 16x16 HDMI Matrix Router Features:
- 1 - 16 - Female HDMI inputs
- 1 - RS-232 control
- 1 - IR window for control via the supplied remote control.
- 16 - Female HDMI outputs
- The matrix does not have RJ-45 output connectors, only 16-female HDMI.
- Allows up to sixteen (16) HDMI audio/video devices to be independently switched to sixteen (16) HDMI monitors, HDTV’s or projectors.
- The sixteen (16) output channels could show the same or different source simultaneously
- Supported by its remote control or RS-232 and via the front panel
- Supports reading and saving EDID function from displays.
- Support high definition resolutions including: 1080p@60Hz@36 b/pixels, 3D, 1080i, 720p and other standard video formats.
- Each port support both HDMI and DVI inputs with an HDMI to DVI adapters (not supplied).
- Supports EDID management and can be changed via the EDID data through the serial software
- HDCP compliant on all HDMI inputs & outputs
- HDMI 1.3 support
- Uses the latest 32-bit embedded processor
- Controlled by embedded ARM processor providing as faster and more stable system
- Uses large-scale high-resolution chips
- Incorporates Long-distance transmission signal distortion gain compensation technology
- Input and output interfaces are used in electrostatic protection circuit
- Uses PCB SMD technology with special with ESD protection circuits
- 2U height
- Input cable distance: Up to ~25 feet with AWG22 HDMI 1.4 high speed cables. The above HDMI to CATx extenders must be used for longer distances.
- Output cable distance: Up to ~35 feet with AWG22 HDMI 1.4 high speed cables. The above HDMI to CATx extenders must be used for longer distances.
- Supports a resolution of up to 1080p
- 5 Year USA Extended Warranty
You can easily control our WolfPack 16x16 HDMI Matrix Router via:
- Front panel buttons
- The supplied remote control
- The RS232 port with the supplied software
The 16x16 HDMI Matrix Router design uses a dual-core processing technology for a better overall performance as well as concurrent multi-tasking allowing running concurrently thereby improving efficiency. Users can also quickly switch between multiple application environments which allow users to perform multiple tasks at the same time and avoiding a big screen crash when connecting multiple systems. The 16x16 HDMI Matrix Router is managed via front panel controls and the supplied remote control.
Why not buy this 16x16 HDMI Matrix Router today?
MATRIX ROUTERS, INC. includes a 5 Year U.S. Limited Extended Warranty on this Fixed 16x16 HDMI Matrix Router. There are two bundled parts to this 5 year warranty. The 5 year warranty is only for the 16x16 HDMI Matrix Router you purchased and does not include any product options or additional products you purchased at the same time.
FIRST YEAR: The first year is direct with with MATRIX ROUTERS, INC. at 833-WOLFPACK or 833-965-3722. The warranty states that the 16x16 HDMI Matrix Router will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied written materials and Product information located on this 16x16 HDMI Matrix Router web site page for a period of 1 year from the date of shipment of the 16x16 HDMI Matrix Router and that the 16x16 HDMI Matrix Router will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year from date of shipment.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective 16x16 HDMI Matrix Router within the first year call MATRIX ROUTERS, INC. Tech Support Team with your order number at 833-965-3722 or 833-479-4824 and they will verify the 16x16 HDMI Matrix Router is eligible for a warranty repair. An RMA number will then be issued via email. Shipped 16x16 HDMI Matrix Router replacements will be in like new condition, tested and all components included.
2ND THROUGH 5TH YEAR: The 2nd through 5th year are direct with Consumer Priority Extended Warranty Service (CPS) as they are MATRIX ROUTERS, INC. extended warranty provider. They are a large 3rd party repair company with facilities throughout the U.S. and offer our U.S. customers unparalleled product coverage and repairs. If after calling MATRIX ROUTERS, INC. at 833-965-3722, we find we can't fix the issue over the phone, and you need a repair, you will henceforth deal directly with CPS for the repairs via their toll free phone number (800) 905-0443 Option 3 during the 2nd through 5th year.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed