WolfPack 4K 10x10 HDMI Matrix Router w/Android & iPad App
Matrix Routers 4K WolfPack 10x10 HDMI Matrix Switcher allows you to route 10 HDMI sources to any 10 HDMI displays in any combination. Its price is similar to 8x8 HDMI matrices but gives you 2-more inputs and 2-more outputs to add more source devices and more TVs. Our price is lower than our competitors 8x8 HDMI matrix with similar features.
The WolfPack 4K 10x10 HDMI Matrix Router is a complete HD routing solution for whole home HDTV systems. It provides 3D support, is HDMI 1.4, Full 1080p and comes with rack mounts for professional installations. In addition, the 10x10 HDMI Matrix Router allows for effortless control of up to 10 devices through Ethernet control, the Android/IOS App Control, IR remote control, RS-232 and the front panel. This WolfPack 10x10 HDMI matrix is also 4Kx2K at 30 Hz compliant. The above optional companion HDBaseT HDMI over CATx extenders come with one Transmitter, one Receiver and one AC adapter as they are of POE design. The matrix has 10-female HDMI inputs and 10-female HDMI outputs.
What sets this WolfPack 10x10 HDMI Matrix Router apart from others:
- 4K at 30 Hz compliant
- 10 - HDMI inputs
- 10 - HDMI outputs
- 4K @ 60Hz @ 8 bits and 4K @ 30 Hz @ 10 bits
- iPad/iPhone or Android matrix control
- LCD front panel
- Supports stereo, DTS-HD and Dolby trueHD audio formats
- 21-button remote control
- Glitch free switching
- LAN & RS232 input for for input / output selecting
- 2D and 3D compliant
- 2U height
- Rack mountable
- 5 Year Warranty & Free Lifetime U.S. Telephone Tech Support
This WolfPack 10x10 HDMI Matrix Router has a complete set of User Adjustable EDID Learning and the 10-inputs and 10-outputs are female HDMI connectors as the above PICTURES Tab shows.
WolfPack 10x10 HDMI Matrix Router Features:
- 10 - HDMI inputs
- 10 - HDMI outputs
- 4K at 30 Hz on all inputs and outputs
- High definition video up to 4K2K@60Hz@8bits and 1080p@60Hz@12bits
- Connect up to 10 HDMI source to 10 x HDMI display monitors.
- Front panel lights show input /output connectivity and LCD display shows status
- HDMI 1.4 with 3D, HDCP & DVI Compliant
- HDCP 1.4
- High definition video up to 1080p@60Hz@12bits.
- Easy to use front panel control of switching or using the included remote control.
- Maximum input cable distance: ~25 feet AWG22 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Maximum output cable distance: ~35 feet AWG22 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Maximum output 4K cable distance: ~25 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cable
- Built in Ethernet Control and Android/IOS App Control.
- Built in RS232 console port to select input/output.
- Input/Output status displayed in front panel LCM & LED.
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- Supports DTS-HD and Dolby trueHD audio formats
- HDMI Sources can be routed independently to displays
- Supports Digital Video ™DS formats in Deep Color 10bit / 12bit / 16bit
- Supports 1080p TV′s at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS
- Supports high definition HDMI resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i , 1080p and 3D Type
- DVI support to UXGA or 1600x1200 HD resolutions
- CPU Link speeds up to 6.75Gbps
- IR Extender Output ( 3.5mm )
- RS232 for a PC control
- Supports EDID for total control of compliant displays COPY mode & BUILD IN mode (720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- Switching controlled via the front panel, RS232 and IR
- Rack mountable (1U High with 19 inch rack ears)
NOTE 2: 24AWG or thicker (lower AWG number) HDMI cables are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for best performance. Some devices will require thicker gauge, category 2 cables to work with this Router. For runs up to 15ft, use 24AWG. For runs of 20ft or more, use 22AWG HDMI cables (which is thicker than 24AWG.)
Why not buy this WolfPack 10x10 HDMI Matrix Router today?
As of 4-25-17 Matrix Routers includes a 5 Year U.S. Limited Warranty on this product. There are two bundled parts to this 5 year warranty. The 5 year warranty is only for the main device you purchased and does not include any product options or additional products you purchased at the same time.
FIRST YEAR: The first year is direct with with Matrix Routers at 800-841-9238. The warranty states that the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied written materials and Product information located on this Product web site page for a period of 1 year from the date of shipment of the Product and that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year from date of shipment.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item within the first year call Matrix Routerss Tech Support Team with your order number at 800-841-9238 and they will verify the product is eligible for a warranty repair. An RMA number will then be issued via email. Shipped replacements will be in like new condition, tested and all components included. Please read Matrix Routerss Warranty Terms and Conditions for more.
2ND THROUGH 5TH YEAR: The 2nd through 5th year are direct with Consumer Priority Extended Warranty Service (CPS) as they are Matrix Routerss extended warranty provider. They are a large 3rd party repair company with facilities throughout the U.S. and offer our U.S. customers unparalleled product coverage and repairs. If after calling Matrix Routers, at 800-841-9238, we find we can't fix the issue over the phone, and you need a repair, you will henceforth deal directly with CPS for the repairs via their toll free phone number (800) 905-0443 Option 3 during the 2nd through 5th year.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed